1. Install Perfect Player on your android device and run it.
App download link : http://apk-dl.com/perfect-player-iptv.
2. Click Setting and then open General then Playlist and paste your M3U Plus link in the Playlist field and choose a name for it.
Note : Do not check VOD button.
Setting up EPG :
3. EPG : Copy/Paste EPG URL in the EPG field.
You can shift the time of the all the programs of channels. Use the shift option if EPG in not synced in your country.
4. On GUI page Select Show channels group as folder.
Important : From Playback menu, choose the Decoder or else you can't watch some channels or any channels at all. On the device which we used for testing, software decoder worked best.
5. Advanced enable download supposed logos
6. After doing the necessary changes, you can Backup your setting in a file from the "defaults" menu. so you can restore them later if anything happened to your perfect player.
Now go back to main screen and wait for Perfect Player to download the playlist and EPG. It may take a while but it should work then.
Professional guidance to help us all to have better knowledge for running IPTV on each device.